Culture Walking Tour in Okayama City
Join us for this culture walking tour in Okayama and the surrounding areas. On this tour we will explore the history and culture of the Higashiyama and part of the “Culture Zone”. This tour is affordable and fun! Bring a friend or a family member. This tour will be conducted in English by a native speaker–perfect for first-time visitors to the city, or for Japanese natives who are interested in learning how to introduce Okayama’s sights in English.
- Be sure to wear seasonably-suitable, comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Admission costs to museums and tram fares are included in the tour price.
- Costs incurred for refreshments during break times are not included in the tour price.
- Minimum/maximum number of participants: 2~10 people.
- In the event of rain, this tour will be rescheduled.
9:30 meet at JR Okayama Station >> tram to Higashiyama; special tour of Okayama Denki Kido tram yard & Okaden Museum >> Koeido traditional sweets shop (sample) >> trem to Kencho-dori >> lunch / coffee break >> Hayashibara Museum >> walk to Shiroshita tram stop >> return to JR Okayama Station
Adults: 3,000 JPY / Children: 2,000 JPY
Date of Tour:
(*custom dates available on request depending on guide availability)
1) Detailed tour information & conditions will be given after application is made; please read and confirm the final itinerary before the departure date.
2) Reservations: Fill out the application contact form; application is complete upon payment. Reservations accepted by phone, mail, fax, online, or other communicative methods. The contract is not valid at time of reservation; the customer will be asked to submit an application form and payment within 3 days from time of reservation. If application form and payment are not submitted within the term, the reservation shall be considered void.
3) Items not included in tour price: Transportation costs not included in itinerary, optional tour fees, excess baggage fees, any fees of a personal nature (phone bills, meal costs, etc.) Items excluded from the tour will be stated in the tour information.
4) Cancellation fees: When the application is cancelled by the customer or when payment has not been made by the specified date, Ryobi Tours shall receive a percentage of the per person tour fee as a cancellation fee, or a penalty fee. Differences in room charges that result from one person in a group cancelling shall be charged to the participating person(s).
|Cancellation Date||Up to 21 days prior||20-8 days prior||7-2 days prior||Day prior to start of tour||Day of tour||After start of tour/non-participation with no contact|
|Cancellation Fee||No charge||20% of tour fee||30% of tour fee||40% of tour fee||50% of tour fee||100% of tour fee|