ABOUT THE LOCATION
Ojigadake Bluffs in Tamano City form a natural outcropping of boulders where visitors can look out over the Seto Inland Sea and the natural beaches that lie just below the bluffs. Many islands and the Seto Ohashi Bridge line are clearly visible from the observation deck, and visitors are sure to enjoy the stunning panoramic view. The bluffs are enveloped by trees and low-growing shrubs and are set into a park setting that has hiking and walking trails throughout the location. The most famous boulder is “NikoNiko-Iwa”, or Smiling Man Rock. In spring, the hills and bluffs are in bloom with wild moutain azalea.
Visitors can enjoy walking, hiking, and picnicking in this beautiful, natural park. The bluffs are especially popular at sunrise and sunset but offer a stunning view at any time of the day, in any season.
- Visitors should wear comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for walking.
- In order to prevent forest fires, no smoking in the park is allowed outside of designated areas.
- Please carry out any rubbish that you bring in.
1) Detailed tour information & conditions will be given after application is made; please read and confirm the final itinerary before the departure date.
2) Reservations: Fill out the application contact form; application is complete upon payment. Reservations accepted by phone, mail, fax, online, or other communicative methods. The contract is not valid at time of reservation; the customer will be asked to submit an application form and payment within 3 days from time of reservation. If application form and payment are not submitted within the term, the reservation shall be considered void.
3) Items not included in tour price: Transportation costs not included in itinerary, optional tour fees, excess baggage fees, any fees of a personal nature (phone bills, meal costs, etc.) Items excluded from the tour will be stated in the tour information.
4) Cancellation fees: When the application is cancelled by the customer or when payment has not been made by the specified date, Ryobi Tours shall receive a percentage of the per person tour fee as a cancellation fee, or a penalty fee. Differences in room charges that result from one person in a group cancelling shall be charged to the participating person(s).
|Cancellation Date||Up to 21 days prior||20-8 days prior||7-2 days prior||Day prior to start of tour||Day of tour||After start of tour/non-participation with no contact|
|Cancellation Fee||No charge||20% of tour fee||30% of tour fee||40% of tour fee||50% of tour fee||100% of tour fee|