ABOUT THE TOUR
At the Tsujimoto-ten sake shop, visitors can enjoy a carefully prepared meal in this 210-year-old building made with traditional mud walls, traditional black and white tiled exterior walls, zelkova beams, and pine posts. The meal will be served with premium Ginjo sake, malt sake, namazake, etc. After the meal, guests can enjoy shopping in the factory shop as well as viewing the property. The building, garden and warehouse brewery are registered Tangible Cultural Properties.
- Tasting of the brewery’s original sake is free-of-charge.
ABOUT maniwa city
Located in northern Okayama Prefecture, Maniwa City is known for its green meadows, rolling hills and pasture land. One of more well-known areas in Maniwa is Hiruzen, which has a ski resort, amusement park and pastures. In winter, the area is a magnet for winter sport enthusiasts who flock to the plateau to test the slopes. In the summer, people come to beat the heat and enjoy the locally produced dairy products. Other sightseeing spots include the scenic Kanba Waterfall, Yubara Hot Spring, Katsuyama Historical District, and the 1,000-year-old Daigo Sakura cherry tree.
1) Detailed tour information & conditions will be given after application is made; please read and confirm the final itinerary before the departure date.
2) Reservations: Fill out the application contact form; application is complete upon payment. Reservations accepted by phone, mail, fax, online, or other communicative methods. The contract is not valid at time of reservation; the customer will be asked to submit an application form and payment within 3 days from time of reservation. If application form and payment are not submitted within the term, the reservation shall be considered void.
3) Items not included in tour price: Transportation costs not included in itinerary, optional tour fees, excess baggage fees, any fees of a personal nature (phone bills, meal costs, etc.) Items excluded from the tour will be stated in the tour information.
4) Cancellation fees: When the application is cancelled by the customer or when payment has not been made by the specified date, Ryobi Tours shall receive a percentage of the per person tour fee as a cancellation fee, or a penalty fee. Differences in room charges that result from one person in a group cancelling shall be charged to the participating person(s).
|Cancellation Date||Up to 21 days prior||20-8 days prior||7-2 days prior||Day prior to start of tour||Day of tour||After start of tour/non-participation with no contact|
|Cancellation Fee||No charge||20% of tour fee||30% of tour fee||40% of tour fee||50% of tour fee||100% of tour fee|